In our office we use a device called CryoScreen which allows us to provide fast pain relief to injured or damaged tissue without requiring you to spend time in a full body cryochamber. This treatment is called localized or spot-cryotherapy and it is a comfortable and effective way to provide almost instant pain relief for new or chronic pain.
Relieve Pain Quickly with Neurocryostimulation (NCS).
This technique makes it possible to drop the temperature from 32°C to 4°C in 30 seconds thanks to a cold power of -78°C and 50 bars of pressure (CO2).
The Thermal Shock is Immediate
It stimulates the skin receptors that send a powerful and very fast message to the brain to get a response by the reflex system.
The results are immediately felt by patients as:
- A pain relief effect
- Management of the inflammation crisis
- Muscular relaxation
- A vasomotor effect that allows rapid draining of hematomas and edemas
Some examples of pathologies treated:
- Joint problems with inflammatory flare-ups
- The aftermath of muscular accidents
- Post-traumatic hematomas and edemas